Our motorcycle wreck lawyers will investigate the details of your case and hold all liable parties accountable.
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents?
While motorcycle accidents have steadily decreased over the years, passenger fatalities have increased. According to the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) Annual Traffic Crash Facts, in the last reporting year, there were more than 8,000 motorcycle accidents, a 9.56% decrease from the year before:
- More than 500 motorcyclists suffered fatal injuries
- Motorcycle passenger deaths rose over 20%, claiming 35 lives
- Over 1,700 motorcyclists suffered incapacitating injuries
- Nearly 150 motorcycle passengers suffered incapacitating injuries
- Together, more than 5,000 riders and passengers suffered other injuries that required medical attention
Incapacitating or catastrophic injuries leave the victim unable to perform the same activities as they were before the motorcycle accident. Severe brain injuries and spinal cord damage can cause permanent cognitive and physical impairment. If you or a loved one have been left with catastrophic damage due to a motorcycle crash involving the negligence of another, call the Osborne and Francis Law Firm PLLC today.
Our experienced motorcycle wreck lawyers understand the impact of incapacitating injuries. Personal injury claims that involve life-changing damage often involve high financial stakes. You need highly skilled representation with the resources to fight for the compensation you need.