What Kind of Settlement Can a Florida Slip and Fall Attorney Help You Secure?
A settlement or damages award in a slip and fall injury case may include:
- A full reimbursement of medical expenses
- Lost wages if you cannot work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Damages associated with loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
- Possible punitive damages if the injury resulted from extreme negligence
- Wrongful death damages if the injuries are so severe they contribute to a person’s passing
The amount collected in a slip and fall claim will vary depending on many factors, including the degree of injury, treatments required, as well as the skill of the attorney handling the case.