What Is the Average Payout for Medical Negligence?
There is no single number or range that accurately describes an “average” settlement for medical negligence or malpractice. That being said, Osborne & Francis has a proven track record of securing million- and billion-dollar verdicts and settlements. We will do everything in our power to pursue the maximum amount of damages available in your case.
Medical malpractice settlements and damages awards may cover:
- Medical bills and long-term or rehab treatments as needed
- Lost wages and job-related benefits, as well as missed advancement opportunities
- Pain and suffering costs to your physical vigor or psychological well-being
- Punitive damages, which are payments charged to wrongdoers that are then awarded to you
- Wrongful death losses, including the economic cost of burial and lost earning capacity, as well as the human cost of losing a spouse, parent, or child
While many injuries and losses can never be reversed, a settlement for a medical malpractice injury can help you access proper medical treatment, and possibly help secure the financial health of your family.
Do not hesitate to reach out for legal help from Osborne & Francis as soon as possible — it could make a vast and positive difference in your life.