What Boca Raton Workers Compensation Attorneys Do
Whether you’ve broken your arm falling off a ladder or gotten a back injury from lifting heavy boxes, a workers’ compensation attorney can help you. But what exactly do they do? How will we help you?
Well, our main job is ensuring that you get the compensation you deserve, and we do this by working with the employer’s insurance company to ensure that you receive the medical benefits, disability benefits, and wage reimbursement to match your damages in the form of a settlement.
Our workers’ compensation lawyers will help you by:
- Compiling medical files and bills
- Taking statements from physicians, experts, and other parties needed to provide evidence for your case
- Performing legal research as needed
- Keeping you up to date throughout the process to ensure that you know what’s going on in your claim
- Drafting necessary legal documents such as pleadings, findings of fact, briefs, opinions, and more
- Litigating your case before a judge
Workers’ compensation cases often fail because of a lack of medical evidence that links the injury to the workplace and showcases the damages. Our team will work hard to gather the evidence we need to prevent this from happening. With our years of experience, we’re confident in winning the cases we take on.